The IPECA project is aimed at 80 students regularly enrolled in the 3rd and 4th years. Mobility aims to establish a link between the institutions involved and the entities considered as excellence in Europe, aiming at the possible employment of future graduates at the end of their studies in the national context.
Start date: 01-06-2020 – End date: 31-05-2022
Project Reference: 2020-1-IT01-KA102-008221
Eu Grant: 239182 EUR
Key Action: Learning mobility of individuals
Action type: VET learner and staff mobility
International cooperation, international relations, development cooperation
Cooperation between educational institutions and business
Early School Leaving / combating failure in education
- To support students in the acquisition of learning outcomes such as knowledge, skills and abilities that can be exploited both in the local territory than online;
- Support training professionals and youth workers in the implementation of innovative practices and quality;
- Strengthen participants’ foreign language skills;
- Strengthen participants’ intercultural awareness and active citizenship;
- To trigger changes in the sense of modernization and internationalization of educational and training institutions;
- Promoting synergies and transitions between formal and non-formal education, training and the world of work;
- To ensure a better recognition of competences acquired abroad.
Students between 16-18 years old
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
IPECA intends to “reduce” the tension between the world of work and the world of in-depth analysis and theoretical analysis by offering training apprenticeships in the fashion and mechanics and information technology sectors, representing a didactic innovation for the following aspects:
– approaching school teaching to students’ “real life” through the use of technologies (learning with technology);
-realization of an opportunity for critical analysis and practical theoretical learning about ICT technologies (learning to know technologies critically);
– integration and opening of educational contents by economic and institutional actors of the territory, favouring dynamics of cooperation and co-construction of knowledge (reabsorption of young resources in the labour market).
3 Mobility VET learners: training apprenticeships in the fashion, mechanics and information technology sectors (2 weeks up to three months).
The entrepreneurial subjects (host organizations) involved in the internship activities are selected on the basis of criteria of seriousness, safety and efficiency, in order to offer students concrete opportunities for professional growth.
The sector identified is that of “Made in Italy”, which aims to enhance “the artisans of the future” with the ambitious goal of creating a district for sharing knowledge in the three main fields of teaching of the ISIS Pellegrini, fashion and mechanics; of the ISS GIUS: computer address.