Acting For A Better Education In Sustainability And The Environment Fields
- ‘Climacy’ is a small-scale partnership aimed at promoting sustainability and environmental education by equipping teachers, trainers and educators with the skills and knowledge necessary to educate students about sustainability and motivate them to act in the modern environmental challenge of addressing climate change and building a climate-resilient future. “Climacy” is designed to improve public understanding and awareness of the importance of adopting sustainable behavior.
Start: 01-03-2022 – End: 01-03-2024
EU Grant: 60 000 EUR
Key Action: KA2 VET Small-scale partnerships in vocational education and training
Action Type: Cooperation among Organizations and Institutions
JUGEND, BILDUNG UND KULTUR EV
- MV INTERNATIONAL
- PROFESIONALNA GIMNAZIYA PO HIMICHNI I HRANITELNI TEHNOLOGII
- Social responsibility of educational institutions
- Environment and climate change
- Green skills
Direct target group: Teachers, tutors, and educators
Indirect target group: Young people
- Raising awareness on climate change among young people
- Stimulate youth and educator engagement to achieve ways of addressing the problems and opportunities resulting from climate change
- Provide the best practices and methods of teaching and training for teachers/tutors to keep the young people motivated through green activities and environmentally friendly behaviours
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
Climacy will establish a network of international partners actively engaged in the fight against climate change and in the support to the adoption of sustainable practices in professional and daily life by raising awareness among young people through the exchange of best practices at the partner country level.
Transnational Project meetings, international activities, intellectual outputs, training courses
For more information visit http://climacy.myerasmus.net/
- E-book – The Climacy E-BOOK offers a wide range of resources linked to sustainability and environmental issues. The E-BOOK contains the collection of best practices for fighting the phenomena that it affecting our world.