KA2 AD SC EMPFRAU
Empowering Migrant Women For Job Insertion
The project aimed at promoting, up-skilling, mentoring and empowering at least 40 migrant women (18 to 40 years) facing social exclusion and uncertainty in host EU countries through job search mentorship sessions and guidance. Through a structured guidebook and well-designed mentorship sessions, support is provided to develop their competency and job search skills to transition them from unemployed to starting their new career.
Start: 01-09-2022 – End: 01-09-2023
EU Grant: 60000 EUR
Key Action: Cooperation among Organizations and Institutions
Action Type: Small-scale partnerships in adult education
Afridat UG (Haftungsbeschrankt) (Germany)
Life Learning Development LLD.e.V. – Germany
OSENGO – France
Mine Vaganti NGO – Italy
– Career guidance
– Inclusion, promoting equality and non-discrimination
- Women Adult migrants aged (18-40);
- Women of third country national (18-40);
- Disadvantaged young refugee women from Ukraine (age 18- 40).
– Develop a complete job information guidebook for job insertion per partner country.
– Mentor 40 migrant women on job applications process and employability skills.
– Support and integrate migrant women for job insertion.
– Providing migrant women the space to easily adapt to the changing environment and Intercultural intermingling that allows each other to better understand and avoid fear and confusing about the unknown cultures.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
Mentoring sessions, either one-on-one or in group held locally by partners to assess strengths and qualifications and also, train soft skills.
- Organization of mentorship sessions, mutual learning activities that aim at transferring and sharing knowledge on the job application, career support, promoting exchanges and interactions between the mentors and mentees, hence facilitating the integration of migrant women;
- Knowledge sharing on how to pursue their career in a host country in an effective manner;
- Development of EMFRAU guidebook with detailed information about job search, application, etc