KA2 School Inn Digit&Learn
Digit&Learn: Empowering teachers for a more interactive, efficient and appealing digital learning experience
Through the “Empowering teachers and professors for a more interactive, efficient and appealing digital learning experience” (Digit&Learn) project, the Consortium of partners will support teachers and professors in a digital up-skilling journey. This will enable them to exploit the potential of digital means and technologies to create educational tools.
Start: 01-11-2021 – End: 01-11-2023
Project Reference: 2021-1-LT01-KA220-SCH-000027737
EU Grant: 152.360 EUR
Key Action: Partnerships for cooperation and exchanges of
Action Type: KA220-SCH – Cooperation partnerships in school
- Pakruojis “Zemyna”basic school–Pakruojis (Lithuania)
- MINE VAGANTI NGO (Italy)
- LearnmeraOy (Finland)
- IZNIK ILCE MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU (Turkey)
- COLEGIUL NATIONAL SPIRU HARET (Romania)
- NIKOLETTA GEORGOGIANNI BEST CYBERNETICS SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY (Greece)
Digital content, technologies and practices
Digital skills and competences
Pedagogy and didactics
Topics addressed in the project are:
increasing the quality of teaching, innovative teaching tools and strategies adapted to online teaching, well-being in school – a premise of quality educationand educational projects – alternative learning method.
Regarding the target group, the project will answer to teachers’ need to improve themselves in the matter of digital and technological knowledge and skills and have at their disposal interactive tools that can make their classes more interactive and appealing. The project meets also the need of students’ final beneficiaries, for an improved educational experience that will engage them more.
Digit&Learn specific objectives are:
- Up-skill teachers with digital and technological competencies that will enable them to create educational tools aimed at supporting their classes;
- Activate a process of co-creation with teachers aimed at designing digital tools based on new technologies as complementary teaching means;
- Elaborate assessment means to monitor the impact of new technologies digital-based educational tools on students learning achievements
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
Non-formal education practices will be used for the program design, testing and implementation as experience has proven that it is a great tool to contribute to social promotion and community strengthen due to its cooperative nature (group dynamics are used for the learning process,instead of competitive exercises).
- Activities implemented in the project will be:
Piloting of the Training Format with the involvement of 5 teachers per country aged 25+ with at least 2 years of experience in teaching.
- Co-creation process between partners and the teachers trained through the piloting of the R1, aimed at creating new developed digital and virtual tools to be employed during lessons for a selected sample of school subjects to be included in the Toolbox R2.
- Pilot of the Toolbox and the assessment tool in which the teachers will use the tools of the Toolbox and the assessment tool during a six months period during their lessons for efficiency testing and validation of the R2 and R3.