KA2 Ad SC CINEFORUM
By boosting the use of film as a new tool to educate, the project CINEFORUM will create and promote new learning opportunities among all citizens and generations. By promoting film-based education as a non-formal education tool, the project aims at developing adults’ sense of thinking, raising their awareness about problems that affect the world we live in, and stimulate people from different backgrounds and generations to take actions to tackle among other social discrimination.
Start: 01-09-2022– End: 01-09-2023
Project Reference: 2022-1-IT02-KA210-ADU-000084596
EU Grant: 60.000 EUR
Key Action: KEY ACTION 2: COOPERATION AMONG ORGANISATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
Action Type: KA210-ADU Small-scale partnerships in adult education
- ASD Sport Compass [IT] – (applicant organisation)
- THE MERAKI PEOPLE [GR]
- REGIONALNE CENTRUM WOLONTARIATU [PL]
- U Thrive Europe [BE]
- Democracy and inclusive democratic participation
- Creativity, arts and culture
- Promotion of alternative forms of participation
- Educators aged 25+
- Young adults aged 20- 35
- Adults aged 40-25
- Educational institutions
- Local and national CSOa/NGOs
- Local communities
- The partners themselves
- Objective 1 (O1): to promote the benefit of film as a non-formal- education tool among educators in order to stimulate thesense of thinking and initiative of adult learners.
- Objective 2 (O2): to stimulate adults people sense of thinking about some social topics, with the final aim of stimulating them to take actions from which the communities they live in can benefit.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
- FILM-BASED EDUCATION
- A1: Project Management
- A2: Comparative Research and Training Format
- A3: International Cine-Forum Seminar
- A4: Local Cine-Forum Seminars
- International Cine-Forum Seminar | 18/06/2023 – 23/06/2023 | Belgium
- Local Cine-Forum Seminars | 01/06/2023 – 31/07/2023| Virtual Activity
PR1: Training format through NFE methodologies using the vision of films – The Training Format aims to equip educators with the resources they need to successfully implement CineForum in their teaching practices and raise awareness about NFE and emphasize its importance in reaching marginalized populations, promoting lifelong learning, fostering skills development, and addressing societal needs that may not be adequately met by formal education alone.
PR2: Project Toolkit, with the procedure and results of each activity session – The Toolkit is the result of the transnational cooperation partnership, and the methodology was tested internationally and locally in various local realities. It benefited citizens participating in the local activities and will serve as a valuable tool for others who wish to implement this methodology after the project in various contexts. The Toolkit provides an understanding of film-based non-formal education and creates guidelines for implementing this methodology into practice.