TITLE: EntrepRURAL socialy
DURATION: 24 months
Coordinator: Raibais kakis (Latvia)
“EntrepRURAL socialy” is a Strategic Partnership in the youth field aimed at promoting the role of Social Entrepreneurship (SE), in combination with Non Formal Education (NFE) and practical learning, as a tool for enhancing social inclusion and employability of disadvantaged sectors of the youth population from rural area. The direct target group of the project are young NEETs (not employed in education, training or in the labour market) aged 18-30 in all partner countries and Europe.
1) Personal development, us a activity which empower young people and become more aware about their opportunities and resources.
2) Rural Needs’ Analysis, as an approach for the identification of the grassroots local community needs to be catered by means of Social Entrepreneurship action.
3) Storytelling, as an instrument of structuring business ideas, establishing a zlear/cut identity of social enterprises and related initiatives/products as well as fostering internal cohesion through the establishment of a defined corporate identity.
4) ICT, as a crucial area of expertise of a social entrepreneur profile and sector of direct entrepreneurial engagement.
EntrepRURAL socialy aims at promoting the role of Social Entrepreneurship (SE), in combination with Non Formal Education (NFE) and practical learning
– Blended Youth Mobility involving representatives of the ultimate target group (NEETs aged 18-30) will test each Toolkit (1 BMYP per toolkit) and develop the related learning outcomes in participants.