“Young Entrepreneurs Guild”
The project “Young Entrepreneurs Guild” aims at building competitive knowledge – based societies, through the development of young people’s entrepreneurial potential and creativity competences. The project intends to offer a valuable solution against youth unemployment by creating specific paths for enhancing such abilities and building up youths’ entrepreneurial mindset and capacities.
Regionalne Centrum Wolontariatu (Poland)
- Mundus Bulgaria (Bulgaria)
- Mine Vaganti NGO (Italy)
- Innovation Hive (Greece)
- CSI Center for Social Innovation LTD (Cyprus)
- Asociatia Centru pentru Cooperarea in Educatie Sociala – ACCES (Romania)
Entrepreneurial learning – entrepreneurship education, Labour market issues incl. career guidance / youth unemployment.
- Youth workers
- Staff members
- To promote entrepreneurial ideas through extra – curricular activities and courses in view of increasing innovation capacity and opportunistic mindset of potential youth entrepreneurs.
- To embed innovative approach towards entrepreneurship in the field of education through mainstreaming the development of entrepreneurial awareness and behaviour.
- To encourage youth to take part in entrepreneurial education in view of developing such mindset and stimulate them to better engage in entrepreneurial actions.
- To enhance innovative and market – oriented entrepreneurial spirit among young people.
- To demonstrate the benefits of multidisciplinary and multi – professional aducational approaches by the development of “Training guide on entrepreneurial leadership”.
- To encourage the development of a multilevel cross – sectorial system that concretely fosters entrepreneurial learning through direct involvement in entrepreneurial activities.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY:
The project will encourage cross – sectorial partnership and cooperation at international level, by linking the institutional environment on NGOs with educational institutions and other types of educational providers, in view of operating quality improvements in the fields of education, training and youth.
Transnational Project Meetings:
- Kick off meeting
- Mid Team Evaluation meeting
- Final Evaluation and Closing Partner Meeting
- Training Module on entrepreneurial leadership and management
- Training Guide on entrepreneurial leadership, management and youth entrepreneurship
- The Online Guild Entrepreneurship platform