Trigger Your Potential
The project aims to achieve partnerships, strengthening the capacity of youth workers and promoter organizations to organize Erasmus + projects dedicate to the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities on the labor market. international training Equal Chances for Labour Market in Turkey, Italy and Romania. Examples of topics addressed: equality of chances, social cohesion, youth with fewer opportunities, labour market integration and European policies, development of competences, organization management, organization strategy development, non-formal education, dissemination methods etc. Examples of methods used: analyzes, presentations, interactive training sessions, exchange of good practices, portfolios, application of inclusive non-formal tools to the pilot target groups from partner countries, workshops, brainstorming, debates, self-analysis.
Start: 01/03/2022 – End: 01/03/2023
Project Reference: 2021-2-TR01-KA210-YOU-000050743
EU Grant: 300.000EUR
Key Action: Small-scale partnerships in youth
Action Type: KA210-YOU
THE CENTRE FOR EUROPEAN UNION EDUCATION AND YOUTH PROGRAMMES (TURKISH NATIONAL AGENCY)
- Sivas Gelisim Genclik ve Spor Kulubu Dernegi (Turkey)
- Mine Vaganti NGO (Italy)
- Asociatia KASTA MORRELY (Romania)
- Youth workers and leaders aged 18+ and actively engaged in working directly with young people at the local level through Non Formal Education methods.
– To train the participants as resource persons in developing employment skills of youth from disadvantaged groups;
– To improve the teaching skills of the participants
– To improve the quality, attractiveness and the European dimension of activities that attract to the labor market young people from vulnerable groups;
– To develop a Guideline with non-formal tools dedicated to facilitating the integration of young people into the labour market, equal opportunities and social inclusion through employment;
– To increase European cooperation between youth NGO’s and developing the organizational capacity.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
- Non formal methods and tools
- Preparatory Partners Meeting – 21/04/2022 / 23/04/2022
- Capacity Building Training – Trigger Your Potantial – 19/06/2022 / 26/06/2022
- Capacity Building Training – Stepping in the shoes of social entrepreneurship – 25/08/2022 / 30/08/2022
- Final Evaluation Meeting – 21/02/2023 / 23/02/2023