Together for Tackling Cyberbullying
Together for Tackling Cyberbullying (TOC) is a 24-month Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth aiming at raising awareness about Cyberbullying as well as at preventing violence among young people. According to UNICEF “Cyberbullying is bullying with the use of digital technologies. It can take place on social media, messaging platforms, gaming platforms and mobile phones. It is repeated behaviour, aimed at scaring, angering, or shaming those who are targeted.
Start: 01-11-2021 End: 01-11-2023
Project Reference: KA220-YOU-4CA4C2A1
EU Grant: 191 320 EUR
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
- Impact Circles e.V (DE)
- Asociatia “Centrul International pentru Educatie” (RO)
- Inercia Digital SL (ES)
- Klub Za Osnazivanje Mladih 018 Udruzenje (RS)
- Inclusion of marginalised young people
- Bridging intercultural
- intergenerational and social divide
– Youth workers aged 18+ who have experience working with young people
– Young people (18-25 y/o) who are/were victims of cyberbullying and want to raise awareness about this problem and prevent those attacks
Young people and communities affected by episodes of Cyberbullying.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
The project will develop a brand-new educational methodology rooted in Digital Storytelling Digital skills and Critical thinking, being for the first time complementary to each other. The choice has fallen on the above-mentioned methodologies and competencies because their combination will contribute to having a direct effect/impact at the national and international levels.
1- Meetings [Kick Off Meeting, Mid-term Evaluation Meeting, Final Evaluation Meeting].
2- Outputs :
- PR1 – Preventing Cyberbullying” Training Format
- PR2 – “All together against Cyberbullying” Toolkit
- PR3 – 3 “Sharing is caring” App.
3- Events: Multiplier Events (TOC Final Conference)
4- Joint Staff “Cyberbullying NO thank you”
Kick-off Meeting- 16th of July 2022
Mid-Term Evaluation Meeting – 8th of March 2023
Targu Jiu, Romania
Joint Staff Training Event
Training Course- 22th to 26th of May 2023