KA2 Youth INN FOOD-Y
Foster youth employment and entrepreneurial skills using circular economy applied at the food
The new Erasmus+ cooperation project supported by the Centre for International Cooperation in Education (CZ) and run by the Qualo training & mobility, s.r.o., plus 5 partner organizations from all around Europe is ready to start! The project is looking for youth workers and young people to help them promoting empowerment, participation, active citizenship and sense of initiative, using social entrepreneurship as nan effective intervention tool. Together with them, FOOD-Y wants to increase knowledge about food waste management, to enlarge entrepreneurship possibilities, employability and soft skills. Help us to promote active citizenship, young people’s sense of initiative and youth entrepreneurship together with social entrepreneurship at large!
Start: 01-11-2021 End: 01-11-2023
Grant: 193 265 EUR
Key Action: Cooperation among organizations and institutions
Type: Cooperation partnerships in youth
Qualo training & mobility, s.r.o. – Czech Republic
FUNDACJA AUTOKREACJA – Poland
FRAMEWORK associazione culturale – Italy
MEDITERRANEAN AGRONOMIC INSTITUTE OF CHANIA – Greece
MV INTERNATIONAL – Italy
CYPRUS ORGANIZATION FOR SUSTAINABLE EDUCATION AND ACTIVE LEARNING (S.E.A.L CYPRUS) – Cyprus
- Soft skills
- Youth employability
TARGET GROUPs: Youth workers, youngsters
- Enlarge perspectives on issues as entrepreneurship, climate change, sustainable development, and food waste;
- Improve civic skills enabling for their social participation and increased awareness of social responsibilities;
- Increase transversal skill needed for employment.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
Collaborative learning, structured programme that uses digital competences in a framework for educators
1) Collection of best practices and other training possibility among the partners organizations (new training possibility for their staff).
2) Creation of the FOOD-Y program to lead the preparation of new and effective ways to increase youth employability and entrepreneurial spirit using the food industry and its waste management system as an inspiration for community improvement.
3) Test of the FOOD-Y program in fostering entrepreneurial skills among youth people through concreate, practical and feasible ideas to solve local issues linked to the problems of food waste.