The aim of the project ” Together against school violence” is to offer effective tools and measures for formation of a set of knowledge – skills and competences of primary school teachers for prevention and intervention of aggression and violence at school. It aims to address the problem of violence in all its forms that violates the educational process and the personal development of the students.
Project Title: Together against school violence
Duration: 15/10/2019 – 14/10/2021
Project reference: 2019-1-BG01-KA201-062329
Funding: 190721 €
Program: Erasmus +
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for school education
Teachers and educators who are working with children in primary school age (I – IV grade) and children in primary school aged (6-11 years old).
- 4 Transnational Projects Meetings
- 3 Intellectual Outputs
- 1 Short-term Join staff training event
- 1 Multiplier Event in each country
Project objectives / is supportive of the identified priorities as follows:
- Prevention action plans and protocols for intervention in case of violence and aggression amongst children (in Bulgarian, Turkish, Italian and English).
- Creation of video materials as guidelines and a children’s online book for the students.
Intellectual Outputs: p lease click the following links if you want to check our Intellectual outputs:
IO 1: Methodological guidelines for pedagogues for dealing with aggression and violence
IO 2: Book for children ” Against aggression “
For additional information please check the following links:
Erasmus + web page .
The Facebook page of the project.