KA2 SCHOOL INN ECO FUTURE
Teaching Circular ECOnomy to the FUTURE generations
ECO-FUTURE is a 24 months cooperation partnerships in school education aimed at promoting a successful supportive scheme for teachers, with the purpose of educating children on circular economy in order to stimulate positive society-wide benefits.
Start: 01-09-2022 – End: 31-08-2024
EU Grant: 120 000,00 EUR
Key Action: KEY ACTION 2 COOPERATION AMONG ORGANISATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
Action Type: KA220 Cooperation partnerships in school education
– Mine Vaganti NGO (IT)
– AAR SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION (ASDA) (FI)
– Osnovno uchilishte so resursen centar “Maca Gjorgjieva Ovcharova” (MK)
- Early childhood education and care
- Green skills
- New learning and teaching methods and approaches
- Teachers at primary schools working with students aged 6-12
- Young pupils (6-12)
ECO-FUTURE intends to promote an innovative educational approach based on tinkering and non-formal education that aims to develop students, schools and communities with the values and the motivation to act for sustainability – in their personal lives, within their community and at a global scale, now and in the future.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
The following methodologies will be used to to stimulate young pupils (6-12) to explore environmental issues and develop a sustainability mentality and eco-responsible citizenship:
- NFE methods
- Tinkering methodology
- Work Package n°1- Project Management. It includes quality of training activities, quality of project results, quality of project management activities and quality of project communication.
- Work Package n°2- Upskilling of teachers. It includes research phase, development of training format and international training of teachers and finalization of the Manual.
- Work Package n°3- Resources for children. The aim is to provide resources for educating young pupils on circular economy and sustainability. It includes 3 activities. These are ECO-FUTURE Cartoons creation, Co-design of ECO-FUTURE Toolkit, ECO-FUTURE Local Programmes.
- Work Package n°4- ECO FUTURE Dissemination and impact. It includes the dissemination of ECO-FUTURE project in Finland, Italy and the Republic of North Macedonia.