Improved Employability through circular economy education for Adults
“Improved Employability through circular economy education for Adults” is a 24 months Cooperation partnership aimed at promoting Circular Economy and Sustainability among unemployed adults, by fostering a greater interaction between the European Green Deal and the EU Gender Equality Strategy 2020-2025.
Start: 01.11.2021 – End: 29.02.2024
Project Reference: 2021-1-PL01-KA220-ADU-000026797
EU Grant: 57 335€
Key Action: Cooperation among organisations and institutions
Action Type: Cooperation partnerships in adult education
- Caritas Archidiecezji Przemyskiej (E10249288 – Poland)
- Fundacja imienia Braci Solunskich - Cyryla i Metodego (E10198314 – Poland)
- BOSNIAN REPRESENTATIVE ASSOCIATION FOR VALUABLE OPPORTUNITIES (E10195251 – Bosnia And Herzegovina)
- Eco Logic (E10148630 – The Republic of North Macedonia
- MINE VAGANTI NGO (E10124380 - Italy)
- Social inclusion
- Adult education
- Adult Educators from partner organisations, interested in developing competences (knowledge, skills, and attitudes) related to Circular Economy, Plastic Craftwork, Tinkering and Co-creation.
- Providing comprehensive joint learning and exchange between the participants on tools and methodologies to foster Circular Economy and sustainability through art, craft and NFE methodologies
- Create and test Project Training Format produced in R1.
- Lay the foundation for the co-creation of the activities to be included in the R2 and tested in the local phase – Local workshops involving participants in the C1 as trainers and unemployed adults, to test the activities to be included in the R2 and lay the foundation for the co-creation of the video-tutorials to be included in R3.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
IDEA will integrate Circular Economy technicalities into a comprehensive Non-Formal Education programme providing the abovementioned target group with specific competencies (knowledge, skills, and attitudes).
- Joint Staff Training event
IO 1: IDEA Guide
IO2: IDEA Interactive Toolkit
IO3: IDEA Practitioners Network