KA2 Ad SC SAME
Synergy for Adult Migrants Entrepreneurial Journey
This cooperation partnership is aimed at promoting, up-skilling and empowering at least 18 young adult (20 to 40 years) from migrant background through social entrepreneurship education, especially the vulnerable and those facing social exclusion in host EU countries through innovative non-formal educational format & providing space for interactive learning to support young adult to develop their entrepreneurial skills to transition from unemployed to starting their own social business.
Start: 2021-11-01 End: 2022-11-01
EU Grant : 60 000 EUR
Key Action: Small-scale partnerships in adult education
Action Type: Adult
- Life Learning Development LLD.e.V. – [Germany] – (Coordinator)
- MINE VAGANTI NGO – [Italy]
- MOBILIZING EXPERTISE AB – [Sweden]
- Afridat UG (Haftungsbeschrankt) – [Germany]
- Entrepreneurial learning – entrepreneurship education
- Inclusion of marginalised young people
- Social innovation
- Adult Migrants between age 20 – 40
- Persons with migrant background
- Economically disadvantaged adults
- Refugees with legal status
- Economic empowerment of at least 18 marginalized and vulnerable young adult (aged 20 to 40 years) through social entrepreneurship education.
- Boosting the socioeconomic engagement of marginalized, economic disadvantaged and vulnerable young adult through a series of capacity building events using non-formal training method.
- Development of a platform, a social entrepreneurship workshop resource toolkit.
- Developing quality methods, methodologies, educational materials, which promote self-employment and social entrepreneurship among vulnerable group.
- Supporting, mentoring and coaching of the target group to launch their social start-up.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY:
[NFE methods, initiatives and actions…etc.]