The project aims to provide tools and methodologies to adults’ educators for them to raise awareness regarding precision agriculture and help adults to acquire necessary skills to become entrepreneurs in the agro-food industry using digital technologies. Therefore, “AGRI Smart” (AGRI’s) Cooperation Partnership project aims at promoting agriculture entrepreneurship as a sustainable farming model; Developing precision agriculture in Europe to answer the growing need of food and promote a new model of farming towards a more sustainable one; Empowering adults with digital and entrepreneurial skills in the agro-food industry to become actors of a sustainable future.
Start: 01-11-2021 End: 01-11-2023
EU Grant: 187.595,00 EUR
Key Action: Cooperation among organizations and institutions
Action Type: Cooperation Partnership in Adult Education
- AGENCIJA ZA RURALNI RAZVOJ ZADARSKE ZUPANIJE (Hrvatska)
- CHERKA TROVA (Bulgaria)
- MINE VAGANTI NGO (Italy)
- SC PSIHOFORWORLD (Romania)
- FUNDACIÓN SIENEVA (Spain)
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- Digital content, technologies and practices
- Digital skills and competences
Adult educators/trainers interested in promoting sustainable methodologies in agriculture and agriculture entrepreneurship.
- Promote agriculture entrepreneurship as a sustainable farming model.
- Develop precision agriculture in Europe to answer the growing need of food and promote a new model of farming towards a more sustainable one.
- Empower adults with digital and entrepreneurial skills in the agro-food industry to become actors of a sustainable future and become more competitive actors at the same time.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY:
Research making, peer-review methodology, Piloting of the Training Format, Local workshop implementation, feedback collection;
Mobility activities C1
N° of participants 4 per partner (20 in total)
Profile Participants will have a profile of adult educators/trainers interested in promoting sustainable methodologies in agriculture and agriculture entrepreneurship.
Local activities: 5 participants per partner country. Age: 18-35. Profile: Adults interested in agricultural entrepreneurship. 2 out of 5 participants will belong to the category of NEETs, with educational difficulties or facing geographical barriers.
National conference: Profile stakeholders interested in the field of agriculture, sustainability, local public bodies, local media, NGOs, etc.
- IO1 AGRI’s Guide
- IO2 – AGRI’s Training Format
- IO3 – AGRI’s WEB PLATFORM