In order to achieve this aims project have following objectives:
– To exchange experience and identified obstacles among youth workers involved in sustainability education in Balkans and European Union
– To exchange experience and information about previous work of partner organisations and empower their international cooperation, particularly in case of organisations from Western Balkans;
– To create at least 10 workshops that will be developed, implemented and adapted aiming to give innovative answer to sustainability education in Europe today, gathered in one universal Tool Kit that will be used and disseminated;
– To empower youth workers to promote their work and get support from decision makers and other relevant stakeholders, trough meetings and discussions that will be done within the project.
– To create new project ideas among partners, empower them to use Erasmus+ and do other kind of fundraising and continue cooperation in the future involving existing and new partners from different European regions and countries.
Through achievement of this objectives and implementation of the project in general, organisations developed capacities to implement projects and activities that are aiming to educate young people about sustainable development, ecology, protection of environment through perspective of European citizenship, support young people with fewer opportunities in social inclusion and well-being. It has also changed perspective of citizens understanding of their responsibility in European perspective and raise their European awareness, since capacities of organisations were builder and developed.
Funding Year: 2016
Project Reference: 573265-EPP-1-2016-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBY-WB
EU Grant: 34.750,00
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Capacity Building for youth in neighbouring and enlargement countries
Coordinating Organisation: EKOLOSKI KLUB ENERGIJA UDRUZENJE (RS)
Participating Countries: RS,BA,AL,BG,EL,LT,TR,IT,RO,MK
More info about the project: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/eplus-project-details/#project/573265-EPP-1-2016-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBY-WB