“AgroRithm” aims to develop a concrete share of good practices about Agrotourism in order to sustain youth employability, environmental progress and social inclusion for the disadvantaged rural communities in Europe and Western Balkans. All by defining the issue that the rural communities face and targerting the solution core as enhancing the networks and capacities of local and national stakeholders, which are involved in sustainable agritourism.
Project Duration: 24 months
Project Reference: ERASMUS-YOUTH-2021-CB- 101051578
EU Grant: 206083,00 EUR
Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
Action Type: Youth Mobility
- Youth for Social Changes (Albania)
- NGO NEST BERLIN EV (Germany)
- NEVLADINO UDRUZENJE PRIMA (Montenegro)
- Connecting EU with youth
- Moving rural youth forward
- Quality employment for all
- Sustainable Green Europe
- AgroRithm aims to enhance the capacity of local NGOs from a rural background through NFE methods and promote E+ program as a tool for empowerment.
- To focus on inclusion of youngsters and adults with fewer opportunities.
- To create a local and international platform where direct and/or indirect beneficiaries can be more involved and benefits from the implemented activities.
- Promoting/supporting the development of youth awareness and capacities in the frame of agritourism emerges from both its potential as a driver of youth employability.
- Raise awareness about agritourism connection with the socially oriented dimension of environmental sustainability as a tool of youth agency in the protection of a shared local heritage within local communities.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
The methodology used during the project will produce Non-Formal/Informal Learning and sharing of good practices to increase competencies to address social challenges such as youth employability, Agritourism and inclusion of vulnerable groups.
As the project’s focus is to be the alternative learning tool that will be provided to local and rural youth in order to develop certain capabilities, it’s also complimentary on specific objectives in which they are more engaged in civil society which will lead to the development of decision-making processes nevertheless fostering cooperation between EU and neighboring countries in the field of nonformal learning as a tool of inclusion.
The project will have two main clusters:
- Capacity building. Primary focus on the disadvantaged group of participants and to connect them with the experienced and professional stakeholders of the same activities so they can hand in hand collaborate in the growth of the society.
- Continuation. Project partners aim to strengthen their collaboration and work on the continuation of this project with relatively related ideas focusing on the fewer opportunities and local stakeholders to increase of beneficiaries.
A strategy and Action Plan will be deployed for the implementation of both Awareness of Agritourism and Application of the new skills of all the participants that will impact the local communities.
The Project will be based on 4 basic pillars:
- Design thinking to understand social challenges and design effective solution to them, while bringing holistic understanding for those.
- Promoting Agritourism to assist disadvantaged groups enhancing their opportunities for employment.
- Social entrepreneurship for solving challenges related to inclusion in the job market of vulnerable groups. Social inclusion and fighting social stigmas.
- Increasing the cooperation between Europe and neighbouring countries to develop capacities, raising awareness and sharing the successful examples about project’s scope.
Kick-off Meeting – 8th to 11th of June 2022 Sassari, Italy
Training Course “My Green Path” – 14th to 22nd of January 2023 Berlin, Germany
Training Course “Rural Tourism” – 14th to 22nd of March 2023 Pogradec, Albania