“EntrepRURAL socialy” is a Strategic Partnership in the youth field aimed at promoting the role of Social Entrepreneurship (SE), in combination with Non Formal Education (NFE) and practical learning, as a tool for enhancing social inclusion and employability of disadvantaged sectors of the youth population from rural area. The direct target group of the project are young NEETs (not employed in education, training or in the labour market) aged 18-30 in all partner countries and Europe.
Project Title: EntrepRURAL socialy
Duration: 01/04/2020 – 30/11/2021
Project reference: 2019-3-LV02-KA205-002794
Funding: 117614 €
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type Strategic Partnerships for youth
1) Personal development, us a activity which empower young people and become more aware about their opportunities and resources.
2) Rural Needs’ Analysis, as an approach for the identification of the grassroots local community needs to be catered by means of Social Entrepreneurship action.
3) Storytelling, as an instrument of structuring business ideas, establishing a zlear/cut identity of social enterprises and related initiatives/products as well as fostering internal cohesion through the establishment of a defined corporate identity.
4) ICT, as a crucial area of expertise of a social entrepreneur profile and sector of direct entrepreneurial engagement.
– Blended Youth Mobility involving representatives of the ultimate target group (NEETs aged 18-30) will test each Toolkit (1 BMYP per toolkit) and develop the related learning outcomes in participants.
- State of the art report “Information and communication technology”
- State of the art report “Storytelling”
- State of the art report “Personal development and rural needs analysis”
For additional information please check the following pages:
- The Facebook page of the project.
- The website of the projects.
- The web page of the European Commision.
- Youth Blended mobility; Bulgaria, Varna 4.-11.June, 2021, Personal development and Rural Needs’ Analysis
2. Second Transnational meeting; Sassari, Italy 5 – 6 July 2021
3. The last Blended mobility “Storytelling and Social entrepreneurship” was devided in two moments due to Covid situation. The first part of the mobility took place in Latvia, Semevova on 5th – 12th of August, 2021. The second part of the mobility took place in Latvia, Balvi on 4th – 11th of October, 2021.