CP Big Sport & NFE
The “A pathway to community development” project seeks to offer to target groups the opportunity to undergo non formal education trainings using sport as a tool for education. The project will serve to bridge the formal education, NGO and sport sectors, contributing to the creation of long term multi-level cross-sectorial networking and cooperation.
Start: 01.01.2021– End: 31.12.2022
Project Reference: 622152-EPP-1-2020-1-BG-SPO-SCP
EU Grant: 177.452,00 EUR
Key Action: Sport
Action Type: Collaborative Partnership
- To build up competences of sport coaches, PE teachers and sport staff to become leaders of ETS and NFE projects, so as to create strategies that promote non formal education and ETS methodologies as a complementary educational path in order to boost participation in sports and learning of young people.
- To foster cooperation exchange of knowledge and capacity development in the field of education, training and sport sectors, between schools, sport clubs and NGO entities.
- To create and reinforce synergies between sport, formal and non formal educational sectors, so as to set up a favouring environment for cross-sectorial cooperation in view of enhancing participation and equal opportunities in sports for all.
- To provide sport entities and schools with guidance and tools for designing, implementing and leading educational activities using sport as mail working tool for education, in view of building up strategic setting for developing education through sport (ETS) methodology as official working approach for some of them.
- To create conditions and support the development of cross-sectorial networking on EU level thus set up a space for creation of new ETS practice opportunities and their accessibility for all interested users and target groups.
- To encourage the development of a multilevel cross-sectorial system that concretely fosters learning through other than formal educational and strictly sport means and especially through direct involvement in practical assignments of the ETS methodology through the project activities.
Project partners, stakeholders staff members, delegates and representatives. In particular, local participants should be sport coaches, PE teachers and sport sector professional figures.
APPROACH / METHODOLOGY
Practical workshops for demonstration of ETS methodology
Activity type: Local activity – Training seminar/workshop
- Participants: N/A
Profile: Project partners, stakeholders staff members, delegates and representatives. Local participants should be sport coaches, PE teachers and sport sector professional figures
Activity type: Practices local testing – Practical workshops for demonstration of ETS methodology
- Participants: N/A
Profile: Project partners, stakeholders staff members, delegates and representatives. In particular, local participants should be sport coaches, PE teachers and sport sector professional figures
IO1: Creation of training module for sport and educational institutions
IO2: Elaboration of ETS handbook Publication
IO3: Elaboration and development of NFE and ETS Online platform