Sports Collaborative Partnership of Erasmus+
Promotion of Physical Activity of the Youth through Active Mobility to School (PAYAMOS).
- Meeting no.1: Kick-off meeting Berlin, hosted by TUB (February 2020)
- Meeting no.2: Intermediate project meeting 1: Sassari, hosted by MVNGO, M6 (June 2020)
- Meeting no.3: Intermediate project meeting 2: Thessaloniki, hosted by EGVE: M13 (January 2021)
- Meeting no.4: Intermediate project meeting 3: Rijeka, hosted by RDSA, M18 (June 2021)
- Meeting no.5: Final meeting: Rotterdam, hosted by EUR, M23 (November 2021)
The involved associations in this projects are: Technische Universitat Berlin (Germany) as coordinator, Erasmus Centre for Urban, Port and Transport Economics BV (Netherlands), Cracow University of Technology (Poland), The Northern Greece Physical Education Teachers’ Association (Greece), Mine Vaganti NGO (Italy), Rijeka Sports Association for Persons with Disabilities (Croatia) and Sports Ambassadors Association (Turkey)
Erasmus+ is the european program of youth, education, training and sport. You can find more information in this link.