YouthWork360 is an innovative strategic project that will provide educational tools for youth workers in Virtual Reality technology. The aim of the project is to develop, use and disseminate five innovative educational tools for youth workers and to inform about the opportunities offered through international youth mobilities and non-formal learning through the production of VR video content.
– To support the acquisition of appropriate skills and competences at a high level for beginner youth workers by providing them with new learning tools and to young people who, through modern tools, will participate in international mobility within the Erasmus + program by preparing and recording 15 Virtual Reality (VR) technology video manuals.
– Creation of innovative teaching and learning methods and the development of teaching and learning materials and tools using information and communication technology (ICT)
– Promote quality youth work through exchanges of experience between partner organizations and youth workers related to them, and create a catalog of the 15 most interesting and effective workshop tools that allow people with disabilities or those with fewer opportunities to be included.
– Supporting youth workers in developing and exchanging effective ways to reach marginalized young people. By preparing and recording VR material that will allow virtual participation in the project of international youth exchanges and informing about non-formal education, the Erasmus + program and the Youthpass
– Carry out extensive promotion of tools developed within the project, including international education fairs.
– 5 video manuals showing Energizer’s in Virtual Reality technology;
– 5 video manuals demonstrating Teambuilding-type workshop work in Virtual Reality technology;
– 5 video manuals showing workshop work on cultural diversity and solidarity in Virtual Reality technology and its inclusion on the Internet and mobile applications;
– Mobile application for smartphone with direct access to VR material produced within the project.
The project will have three international project meetings and three youth workers mobility. The project will achieve high visibility, among others by participating in international educational fairs.