Better and easier access to lifelong learning in Europe (BELLE)
“Better and easier access to lifelong learning in Europe” (BELLE) is an Erasmus Plus Strategic Partnership in the field of Adult education coordinated by the Spanish organization “Associacion Mundus”, with MVNGO as a partner organization. The Consortium of the project is composed of 6 partner organizations from Spain, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy and Latvia.
The project was developed as an articulate response to the issue of inadequate levels of reading, writing, numeracy and digital skills within the European adult population, placing significant portions of which at risk of unemployment, poverty and social exclusion.
The project proposes to deal with the above identified issue through enhancing the access to Lifelong Learning opportunities for adult learners by means of the elaboration of educational materials and tools that will stimulate participation of individuals in training activities and quality learning processes.
The project will also strive to strengthen the profiles of professionals operating in this sector, by increasing the quality of the educational offer which they propose, bringing high qualty learning opportunities tailored to the needs of individuals.
The project will:
- Assess the needs of individuals in each country with regards to the provision of high quality tailored training courses and modules.
- Develop a joint definition of tailor-made adult centered quality criteria for education and training.
- Foster the cooperation among entities operating in the field, establishing cross-sectorial partnerships amed at further sustainable development of the adult educational sector in Europe.
- Raise awareness of LLL among various target groups on local and international levels.
- Create an online Learning Platform contaning a high quality training offer for adults in terms of standardized course modules programs, translated in 7 EU languages with the aim to ease access to Lifelong Learning and stimulating better the involvement of learners from more countries in such processes.
- Create a community of practice among AE professionals with the aim to exchange best practices, tools and information and in this way enhance the cooperation among the education, training and youth fields.