Let’s Develop Touristic Skills
The project is coordinated by the Italian educational institution “Liceo Scientifico Statale Carlo Jucci”, with MVNGO in the role of coordinator of students’ mobilities.
“Let’s Develop Touristic Skills” aims at answering the ever increasing need of internationalization of the partner educational institutions as well as delivering on a modernization of the educational offer in connection with the needs of the labour market in the local territory “Rieti”
By means of offering students the opportunity of attending international internships in line with their educational curricula, the project aims at enhancing the development of language skills, transversal skills and specialized competences connected with the realm of tourism.
The project offers 3th and 4th year students attending local high schools in the area of Rieti the opportunity of taking part in international internships in a series of Irish enterprises operating in the field of sustainable tourism.
The objectives of the project are the following:
- Enhancing motivation to learn in students by means of promoting international mobility.
- Developing competences of concrete employability within the field of Tourism with a focus on nature, culture and education.
- Improving language and cultural knowledge in students, thereby fostering their employability.
- Drawing a connection between education and the labour market.
- Creating a network of contacts and favouring the recognition of competences acquired in extra-curricular activities.