KA1 Youth Sports’R’us
Sports’R’us is a KA1 Youth Exchange project, organized by a collaboration among 7 partners. It employs Sport as a tool of youth social empowerment, addressing also the need to involve European youngsters in physical activities and sport to take better care of their health.
The project deals with the issues of social development of disadvantaged European urban and rural communities of Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, Slovakia and Poland & France.
The objectives of the project are:
- Promoting European solidarity principles and cooperation/integration between countries belonging to different EU regions;
- Achieving a long-term cooperation between partner organisations in Sport education and Sport/youth involvement;
- Enhancing a healthy approach to social action in selected youth;
- Bolstering interest in Sport and social involvement of younger generations;
- Sharing best practices, insights and information between different national organisations related to
Sport education and youth involvement;
- Developing a partnership between NGOs and interested actors, institutions and stakeholders to share best practices and concrete examples of successful Sport activities to bolster youth