KA1 Youth Peace Dialogue – Euromed
The project sees the participation of 4 partners from the EU and 4 partners from the southern neighbor. This association will come together for establishing a dialogue forum on migration and conflict management. The project is the result of a long- standing cooperation between the partners on the issue of integration migration and social stability. What is proposed is a 4 phases dialogue mechanism in order to find new innovative solutions to deal with migration and integration by exploring which peacebuilding tool can be adapted to deal with the issue.
Aim of the project:
1) A successful skill transfer action in the field of peacebuilding and social development.
2) An intercultural encounter among countries that have high stakes in the topic of migration and intercultural dialogue.
3) The creation of a functional transnational partnership that is able to work independently connecting our participants’ local realities to a transnational one.
4) the promotion of EU values as a tool of democratic participation, dialogue, and stability.
5) A better awareness of the European project and the potential and limits of formal and nonformal education.
6) The empowerment of our participants to work closely with their local realities and their communities in order to enhance their status.