Europe for All!
MVNGO was a partner organization in a FP7-PIC CALL, programme which has been now integrated in the new Horizon 2020 programme.
The overall aim of “Europe for All!” was to provide a training course on inclusive tourism targeted at tourism providers.
The main aspects stressed by the project were as follows:
– main attention focused on the quality of the service offered;
– empowering ìtourism offers for peop,e with disabilities;
– facilitating European mobilities of disabled tourists.
The touristic offer was mostly based on a product conceived on the main idea that tourism has to be accessible to everyone.
This transnational activity was focused on supporting the empowerment of tourism services through a comparative research among the 5 countries of the consortium strengthening the relationship between Italy, Greece, Germany, Turkey and Uk.
The Consortium was born for promoting a mutual exchange of best practices and methodologies among countries in order to develop the sense of belonging to Europe and to facilitate transnational mobility of people with disabilities.
The touristic training highlighted the following characteristics :
– High quality of the service;
– Swot analysis
– Main concept of inclusive tourism;
– Welcome set;
– Marketing Campaign.
This project was aimed on producing a benefit for the community of resident creating employability and new job opportunities for local people aimed to provide an high standard of the tourism offer for disable bodies starting from the analysis of their needs.
As mentioned above the main aims of the project were triple:
– fostering the mobility through inclusive approach of tourism field;
– transfer new methodologies and competencies to tourism providers;
– promote new job opportunities.