Flip Edu Up
Project Code: KA204-AC753A93
EU Grant: 156.741 €
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for adult education
Coordinating Organization: HeurekaNet – Freies Institut für Bildung, Forschung und Innovation e.V. (Germany)
- DOREA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE WTF (Cyprus)
- MINE VAGANTI NGO (Italy)
- CENTER ZA IZOBRAZEVANJE IN KULTURO TREBNJE JAVNI ZAVOD (Slovenia)
- FUNDACJA INSTYTUT BADAN I INNOWACJI W EDUKACJI (Poland)
Project dates: 01.12.2020 – 30.11.2022
Flip Edu Up (FEU) aims to modernize adult education and training system as well as improve the capacity of adult educators by promoting and implementing blended learning approach to change makers adult education institutions, policy makers, adult educators as well as adult learners.
Events and Project target groups:
European adult education centers and adult educators searching for support to improve their competences in teaching and digital skills and digitalize their teaching programmes.
The multiplier events will aim to present project results (guidelines and online courses at the local level).
- The format –workshop, aiming to engage the participants in active learning.
- The final international conference will be aimed at stakeholders in the field of adult education coming from different sectors, such as training institutions, VET providers, policymakers, public bodies, and other educational institutions. It will aim to present project results as well as raise awareness about the blended learning approach in adult education and how this approach can be used to promote lifelong learning and attract more adult learners.
- The format –one day conference with project management team, adult educator and guest speakers
IO 1: Methodology, Quality Assurance and Evaluation Guidelines for Blended Learning Approach in adult education
IO 2: Online courses to support adult educators in their implementation of blended learning approach in their classroom
Project objectives – is supportive of the identified priorities as follows:
- Improve the teaching skills of adult educators
- Improve the digital skills of educators as well as adult learners
- Improve the capacity of adult educators to deliver a high-quality courses using blended learning approach
- Raise awareness and promote lifelong learning among adult learners through blended learning
- Support modernization of education as well as training systems, making learning systems more innovative, flexible and efficient
- Support and provide the education system with the tools to adapt to the future, especially to force majeure situations (natural disasters, epidemics, etc.) for the learning not to stop
- Smoothen the transition of adult learning from traditional classroom to online learning