European Everyday of Sport
MVNGO is a partner organization in the Erasmus Plus Sport Collaborative Partnershio “European Everyday of Sport”, coordinated by the Bulgarian NGO “BulSport”, with the participation of an international Consortium of 7 NGOs from 7 European countries (Bulgaria, Italy, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia), working in the fields of Sport, education and youth. The project will last a total 24 months.
The project is designed to improve sharing of good practices, priority of Erasmus+ programme, to find and promote good practices from first and second edition of European Week of Sport and to encourage participation in sport and physical activity. The most specific topic this strategic partnership will be focused on is the development, identification, promotion and sharing of good practices.
Main objectives we will focus on during the project are:
- Improve sharing and promotion of good practices in the field of sport and physical activity.
- Collection of good practices of the previous editions of European week of sport.
- Strengthen the evidence base for policy making (studies, data gathering, surveys) at the local, national and European levels.
- Increase the knowledge and awareness regarding sport and physical activity, as well as bolster the cooperation between institutions and organizations active in the field of sport and physical activity, not only inside the consortium, but also at the local level in the partner organizations countries.
- Promotion of tools for different professional groups to work for motivating more people to practice sports in every day life – 8 good practice manuals elaborated (How to be active every day for kids; How to be active every day for youth; How to be active every day in school; How to be active every day for working people; How to be active every day for active aging people; How to be active every day in the city; How to be active every day in small village; Good practice manual of EWoS 2015 and 2016. Each of the manuals will collect the best possible practices from Europe and the world with tips for implementation of each of the topics.) – published as Open Educational Resources, available for NGO’s, sport organizations, local/regional/national institutions and other interested.
- Improve good governance in sport with shortcut to resources – Educational platform and Android/IPhone application – innovative database of “sport ideas” – a search engine. In this search engine, users will be asked to put their living place, your occupation, your age group and the engine will give you ideas how you can be active every day.
- Create an innovative network of professionals, devoted to active living from different parts of Europe, who will be committed to the project not only during project life, but also after project end with development and growing good practice database.
- Collection of ideas for the development of the concept of “Every day of sport” in the daily life of the European citizens.
- Raise awareness about the added value of sport and physical activities in relation to the personal, professional and social development of individuals through all planned project activities.
- Raise awareness about the importance of health-enhancing effects of physical activity through all planned project activities.
- Increase participation in physical activities and sport by increasing the number of local actions and events, awareness-raising activities and providing opportunity to individuals to personally experience the benefits of physical activities.
- Disseminate the accumulated knowledge and expertise of the partnership, its newly developed tools and best practices to inspire and promote further collaborations and synergies on the related topics.
- Empower specialists from different fields with the tools and instruments to act freely in their daily work, with the ideas that they can implement directly.