MVNGO is partner in a FP7-PIC CALL, programme which now merged in the new Horizon 2020.
The overall aim of “Europe for All!” was to provide training course on inclusive tourism targeting to tourism providers.
The main aspect stressed by the project were as follows:
– main attention focused on the quality of the service offered;
– empowering the tourism offers for disable bodies;
– facilitating the european mobilities of disabled tourist.
The touristic offer is mostly based on a product conceived on the main idea that tourism has to be accessible by everyone.
This transnational activity was focused on supporting the empowering of the tourism services through a comparative research among the 5 countries of the consortium strengthening the relationship between Italy, Greece, Germany, Turkey and Uk.
The Consortium was born for promoting a mutual exchange of best practices and methodologies among countries in order to develop the sense of belonging to Europe and to facilitate the transnational mobility of the disable bodies.
The touristic training highlighted the following characteristics :
– High quality of the service;
– Swot analysis
– Main concept of inclusive tourism;
– Welcome set;
– Marketing Campaign.
This project was aimed on producing a benefit for the community of resident creating employability and new job opportunities for local people aimed to provide an high standard of the tourism offer for disable bodies starting from the analysis of their needs.
As mentioned above the main aims of the project were triple:
– fostering the mobility through inclusive approach of tourism field;
– transfer new methodologies and competencies to tourism providers;
– promote new job opportunities.