It Has to be Love
This Capacity Building project, which includes mobility activities, gathering youth workers from 10 countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Italy, Greece, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia aims to decrease gender inequality based violence especially sexual harassments.
Start: 01-12-2020– End: 30-11-2022
Project Reference: 619192-EPP-1-2020-1-ME-EPPKA2-CBY-WB
EU Grant: 132330.09 EUR
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Capacity Building for youth in neighbouring and enlargement countries
- EESTI PEOPLE TO PEOPLE (EST)
- JAVNI ZAVOD MLADI ZMAJI-CENTER ZA KAKOVOSTNO PREZIVLJANJE PROSTEGA (SI)
- MV INTERNATIONAL (IT)
- ASSOCIATION FOR VOLUNTEERISM VOLONTERSKI CENTAR SKOPJE (North MK)
- ASSOCIATA EURODEMOS (RO)
- UDRUZENJE CRVENA LINIJA (SRB)
- UDRUZENJE PRONI CENTAR ZA OMLADINSKI RAZVOJ (BiH)
- QENDRAT YOUTH FOR SOCIAL CHANGES (ALB)
- KINONIKI SINETAIRISTIKI EPICHERISIELLINIKI SYMMETOCHI NEON (GR)
Project will include at least 100 youth workers, 525 peer educators. Campaign would reach up to 1500000 young people across the Europe.
The main goal is to reduce gender based violence, especially sexual harassments, by building capacities of 10 partner organizations to implement prevention programs and run campaign at
European, national and local level, both on-line and off-line.
Mobility activities are:
- Seminar about sexual and gender based violence among youth
- 2 trainings: Fight against and prevention of sexual cyber-bulling and sexting, including art therapy, and How to run campaign against gender based violence and cyber-bulling. During the mobilities, participants will create texts and videos for webinars. Also, we have Job shadowing where partners from Italy, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina host volunteers from all partner organizations.
- Job shadowing: Partners from Italy, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia and Bosnia and Herzegovina host volunteers from all partner organizations.